Paid Search Campaigns
Paid Search goes by several names depending on which group you have been hanging out with. Also known as Pay Per Click or even Search Engine Marketing (SEM). All three refer to bidding on specific keywords with a given search engine. The search engine takes your specified bid into account and shows your site’s ad copy above the organic search results. Pay Per Click gets it name from the fact that you’ll only pay if someone clicks. PPC is a quick win in terms of driving immediate traffic to your site. Depending on your site’s niche or industry, a paid search campaign can instantly boost customer inquiries and traffic overnight.
- Managing a paid search campaign should be a full time job. If your agency is not treating it as such, you are most likely not seeing the desired results.
- Driving traffic to your site is simply not enough. We aim to drive targeted search users to your site with the goal of lead generation in mind.
- Daily and weekly optimization of which keywords produce conversion is priority number one.
- Conversion is measured as a direct result of your paid search campaign. Whether that be a phone call inquiry, contact form, or new customer acquisition.
- All campaigns are goal driven with a heavy focus on ROI.
- All of aspects of your campaign are trackable. Every phone call is recorded. Every keyword is logged. Every lead is measured.